CiviCRM London sprint Feb 2012
It has been an amazing Code Sprint in London this week. Lots done in the week, including GiftAid module fixes to work with Drupal 7/CiviCRM 4.x branch. CiviMobile, CiviCRM testing, Documentation.
Thanks for Katy for arranging the work space in CAN Mezzanine. Thanks to the members of the community who participated in the event and a big thanks to Lobo and Kurund from the core team for making the sprint a success.
Highlights of the past 5 days
- Erawat and myself did the fixes for CiviCRM GiftAid module to work with Drupal 7/CiviCRM 4.x branch and updated the wiki page.
- Peter McAndrew working on profiles for CiviMobile. Erawat doing the cool location search feature for CiviMobile (including the 'Use Current Location' feature). Myself doing surveys for mobile, along with some apis for survey voters.
- Michael McAndrew and Katy working on documenting new features and improving existing documentation.
- Kurund gave us presentation about CiviCRM testing infrastructure, PHP Unit tests, APi testing and selenium tests.
- Xavier gave us a demo of using Mustache JS for editing profiles and i gave it a try for using in CiviMobile, which is really a simple and efficient way of templating.
Please add points covered, if i have missed some.