For those who are involved in planning events and promoting CiviCRM in their region, the following resources should be helpful:
- The vector graphic logo is available in the zip file civi-logo-0416-F.ai_.zip and also as an .svg file.
- The main logo and heading font is Oswald, which can be downloaded freely.
- If you're interested in producing more materials or would like to participate in discussions about this, and marketing generally, please make your way to the marketing group or Mattermost channel
Examples of banners:
- A horizontal banner for CiviCon SF 2012 and NTEN 2012
- Hans Idink at Orgis created a vertical banner for the CRMIn1Day conference (September 2013) The PDF version is attached here, and this is an Illustrator version which you can modify.
Finally, if you want to start producing your own materials:
- the strap line is: Growing and sustaining relationships
You may also like to use the following text:
CiviCRM helps organizations grow and sustain strong relationships over time. This open source, Web-based platform helps organizations realize their missions through fundraising, events management, mass e-mail marketing, peer-to-peer campaigns and more via one unified solution. CiviCRM’s community is committed to the public good and has created a reliable network of international resources for hosting, developing and supporting this effective solution."