For new users of CiviCRM, as a refresher course or for training new staff
Emailing targeted communication to certain segments of your contacts is a vital way to effectively deliver your organization's message and consistently reach out to your constituents.
Learn how to use CiviMail for your emailing campaigns and the new addition Mosaico, an extension that allows you to easily create professional and responsive templates for newsletters, event promotion and much more.
Leave this class with the skills to:
- Search and create targeted groups for use as mailing lists
- Understand the basics of CiviMail and the importance of using a delivery service
- Create a newsletter template in Mosaico
- Send a mass email from CiviCRM using a Mosaico template
- Track and measure your emailing campaign results
Time is reserved at the end of class for Q&A so feel free to come with questions specific to your organization.
This training is brought to you by Cividesk
Questions? Contact Susan Engeman, Cividesk training manager at email@example.com
Upon completion of this class, continue to improve your skills and register for one of our intermediate level classes.