First meetup of 2019, a workshop style session discussing challenges submitted by attendees in advance.
This session will focus on 'Membership' - we invite participants to 'lead' on a topic, and share your experiences with the group. Suggested topics from the following items across the Membership lifecycle:
- Setting up Memberships
- Membership Type and Term
- Pricing and Price sets
- Individuals vs Organisations, and using relationship
- Membership Contribution pages, using profiles, payment processing
- using webforms for Memberships
- email - bulk emailing members and using Smart Groups
- email - sending scheduled reminders
- Membership and CMS integration - Syncing members with roles
- uploading membership or contribution data
- analytics - membership reporting
Feel free to propose other agenda items to this meetup, perhaps some current issues you have, or new learnings.
All CiviCRMers welcome - users, administrators, developers, newbs etc
About the Venue - Melbourne Business School, 200 Leicester Street
- The 'Park Theatre', Ground Floor, has a large screen display PC/Mac - maximum of 36 people.
- The canteen will be open, and food/drink (non alcoholic) permissible in the room as long as we clean up.
Queensberry Hotel nearby for a drink after.
200 Leicester Street
"Grattan Theatre", ground floor, Foster's wing
Carlton, Victoria 3053