San Francisco Bay Area user and administrator training
We try to be flexible with the agenda to meet participant requirements and expectations, and the final agenda may change. Topics will include:
- Introduction to CiviCRM - what does it do and how can it help your organisation
- Custom data and profiles - extending CiviCRM to meet your data requirements
- CiviCRM components - including events, contributions, memberships and mailing
- Website integration - the whys and hows of making CiviCRM work with Joomla, Drupal or Wordpress
- Support and the CiviCRM community - what happens after this training
The session will include a series of hands-on exercises using specially configured training installations of CiviCRM. Participants should bring a laptop with wifi capabilities to this training so they can take part in these exercises. If you are new to CiviCRM, we strongly recommend that you read the free online User and Administrator Guide in preparation for the training.
About Event Fees
Event fees go toward meeting the expenses involved in running this training. Any surpluses will go toward improving CiviCRM and the CiviCRM community.
3543 18th Street
(3 blocks from 16th St. / Mission BART station)
San Francisco, California 94110
|Full day training + lunch||$ 200.00|