Meetups are a great way to:
- network with the CiviCRM community
- find out about how people are making the most out of CiviCRM
- discover if CiviCRM is suitable for your organisation
- learn about what is coming up in future releases
This month the meetup will start at 6.30pm and finsih about 8.30pm, but do come along earlier as we'll be there from 6pm.
At each meetup there will be an introduction to CiviCRM, a case study of an organisation using it and other presentations on great features of CiviCRM.
- Community Intro - (15 mins) Michael
- CiviCRM Lightning Overview - Events (15 mins) - Parvez Saleh
- CiviCRM Case Study - Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research Events (15 mins) - Owen Bowden, Richard Oakey
- Break - 15 Mins
- CviHR Update from Zing (15 Mins) - Andrew Tombs, Simon
- Session 2 - 15 mins - TBC
- CiviCRM Open Workshop - 30 mins
Look forward to seeing you there!
The CiviCRM team
4th Floor Reception
London, London W1J 0DD