Meetups are a great way to:
- network with the CiviCRM community
- find out about how people are making the most out of CiviCRM
- discover if CiviCRM is suitable for your organisation
- learn about what is coming up in future releases
This month the meetup will start at 6.00pm and finsih about 8.30pm, but do come along earlier as we'll be there from 5.30pm.
At each meetup there will be an introduction to CiviCRM, a case study of an organisation using it and other presentations on great features of CiviCRM.
- Welcome & introductions - Dave Melkman (5 mins)
- CiviCRM Lightning Overview on Membership - Dave Melkman (20 mins)
- CiviCRM Case Study on Membership - Kirsten Armit from the Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management (20 mins)
- Break (15 Mins)
- The future of CiviCRM - Michael McAndrew (15 mins)
- Gift Aid and Imminent changes - Parvez Saleh (15 mins)
- CiviCRM Open Workshop (30 mins)
Look forward to seeing you there!
The CiviCRM team
Finsbury Business Centre
40 Bowling Green Lane
London, London EC1R0NE