Once installed, click on "Recent" in the menubar to access your recently viewed contacts, activities, contributions, etc.
CiviCRM Eavesdropper: Overrides the default file log and writes to Redis instead.
You can directly clone to your CiviCRM extension directory using
$ git clone https://github.com/wannesderoy/be.calibrate.eavesdropper
- PHP v7.0+
- CiviCRM 5.0
- PhpRedis extension
- Redis 4.0
Put the following constants in your civicrm.settings.php
This extension does the following:
- Creates a document set in Sharepoint for each contact in CiviCRM
- Create a document set in Sharepoint for each case in CiviCRM
- Provides a link to the sharepoint document set on the contact summary screen
- Provides a link to the sharepoint document set on the case summary screen
The form processor is used to handle the submission of a form on an external website in CiviCRM. You can define your inputs (fields) and then define the actions. An action could be create a contact, add contact to group etc...
See https://civicrm.org/blog/jaapjansma/usings-civicrm-form-processor-extens... for an how to use the form processor with an external Wordpress Contact Form 7 or with an external Drupal 7 and Webform website.
This is an extension for importing from and exporting to OSDI endpoints from CiviCRM. We suport syncs for Contact resources between CiviCRM to CiviCRM instances, as well as ActionNetwork to CiviCRM instances. Syncs are updated every day automatically through jobs that take groups of contacts on a remote instance of CiviCRM / ActionNetwork and ensure that these contacts are store and up to date on the host CiviCRM instance. All actions are negotiated through the OSDI implementation, and this extension provides an OSDI API endpoint to access contact instances through an OSDI format.
- Once installed, navigate to Administer -> Customize Data and Screens -> Contact Summary Layouts to open the editor.
- Create one or more layouts, dragging the desired blocks from the palette.
- Click the "New Block" button to create a block combining any contact fields you desire (including custom fields).
- Your blocks can be added to one or more layouts. Editing a block in use by multiple layouts will affect them all.
The CiviMobileAPI extension (
com.agiliway.civimobileapi) is a CiviCRM component that allows to use a mobile application CiviMobile.
CiviMobile is a native mobile application granting CiviCRM users immediate, secure and high-speed connection to CiviCRM, so that they leverage the combined benefits of the software and their smartphones.
This extension clones an existing event registration and registers the contact for the new event.
All data will be copied from the original event registration.
You can find the clone tool under Events --> Search Participants and then search for participants and the clone tool is one of the actions in the search result screen.
This extension gives you the possibility to generate membership payments without extending the membership.
You can do this by Membership --> Find Memberships and then search. After searching you can select the membership for which you want to generate a payment.
You can then select the action Create Membership Payments.
The financial type of the generated contribution is that of the membership type and the total amount of the contribution is the minimum fee of the membership type.
The extension is licensed under AGPL-3.0.