Cividesk is an innovative and thriving software-as-a-service company that provides services to non-profit organizations on the CiviCRM platform. As a SaaS company and with customers all over the world, we operate virtually and globally.
Cividesk is hiring a Client Success Manager (CSM) for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. The CSM works closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
We are looking for a highly analytical individual with a demonstrated interest in technology to join our team. This is a remote position that can be performed anywhere in the US.
The CSM serves as the primary point of contact for the customer and facilitates communication and collaboration of all delivery and support teams to ensure a smooth and positive customer experience. The CSM serves as a trusted advisor for customers.
- Manage customer subscription health, working in collaboration with the internal teams on opportunities for subscription growth
- Develop trust and strengthens relationships by keeping customers informed on the way we can help them
- Build a regular cadence with customers to review progress of implementation, achievement of goals, provide valuable input and advice and act as the customer advocate - relaying feedback and escalating issues within internal teams
- Identify and drive expansion projects with existing customers. This includes proposal development, estimates and commercial negotiations
- Drive customer referencability and advocacy
- Help new customers transition from onboarding to become a fully functional customer
- Own the ultimate success of customers, ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments by fully leveraging their subscription and services
- Be responsible for customer satisfaction. Evaluate the level of satisfaction of the customer with our services
- Monitor customer health trends and execute activities based on risks and opportunities
- Deliver a positive customer service experience. This is accomplished by listening to each customer in order to gain an understanding of their individualized needs
- Manage expectations of customers
- Work experience in client-facing roles for technology companies such as SaaS customer success management, account management or technical account management
- Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with customers
- Ability to forge and maintain relationships with customer key contacts including at the executive level
- Proven success across project management, process improvement, crisis management, service excellence
- Passion for helping customers solve problems with technology solutions
- Extremely proactive, highly organized, with ability to manage communications and projects across multiple customers simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of CiviCRM
- Strong professional communications skills, both written and verbal and excellent listening skills
Creative problem solver and team player with entrepreneurial spirit