The Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc. (CLINIC), a nonprofit legal services organization, has an immediate opening for a Web Resource Assistant to provide technical and customer service support to CLINIC’s communications initiatives.
The Web Resource Assistant, will be charged with making the organization’s website, database and technological capacity more efficient and productive.
This is a one year position.
The Web Resource Assistant will
- Help organize and manage content that appears on CLINIC’s website through the use of a content management system (Drupal)
- Provide technical support to affiliates and the general public as they use CLINIC resources on the website.
- Help organize and manage constituent records through the use of a constituent relationship management database (CiviCRM)
- Maintain database integrity through periodic assessment and cleanup
- Assist with the development of a new website
Other responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the development and execution of a strategy for growing and enhancing the website and driving traffic to it
- Helping teach the staff how to use and become comfortable with the above systems, as well as multimedia strategies and technological innovations.
- Reporting on website statistics using Google Analytics.
- Developing and maintaining Google AdWord campaigns in collaboration with communications staff.
The position is based in Maryland and requires excellent oral and written communication skills, demonstrated time-management skills, strong customer service and problem solving skills, patience, and the ability to work collaboratively with others.
Bachelor’s degree and some office experience required. Must have database and website management skills, and ability and interest in learning new programs.