CiviCRM Manchester Sprint 2022
Come join core team members Coleman, Eileen, Josh, Mathieu and Tim for our 3-day "sprint" event for contributors based in the centre of Manchester, UK.
The sprint runs from Monday 10th to Wednesday 12th of October 2022 with optional pre-sprint events on Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th. This is your chance to get more involved with CiviCRM, meet other members of the community and help push the project forward.
Examples of areas we plan to work on at this sprint include:
- Converting core pages to use SearchKit and Form Builder, including updating the guides to match
- Further development of SearchKit and Form Builder
- Discussion of larger SearchKit / Form Builder roadmap items - eg remote forms, payments
- Enhancing documentation around SearchKit and Form Builder
- Creating, reviewing and publishing extensions
- Fixing bugs
- Wider discussions about CiviCRM
Share your experience, learn from others and be part of the CiviCRM community.
On Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th of October we will have informal events in Manchester before the main sprint, including an evening meal on Sunday. We will help co-ordinate this closer to the time - ideas welcome!
The sprint is a city-based event and accommodation will not be provided. We know that some people have already booked accommodation near Manchester's Northen Quarter which is close to the venue. If you have any questions or want advice please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anyone with an interest in CiviCRM is welcome to attend.
Ardwick Green North
Manchester, Greater Manchester M12 6FZ
|Sprint attendance fee||105.00 USD|