CiviDay 2016 - St. Louis, MO
The morning meetup will explore how certain nonprofits are using CiviCRM alongside all the new features coming out with CiviCRM 4.7 & CiviCRM 5.0.
This will be a great opportunity for nonprofit organizations to learn more about CiviCRM; the go-to donor, event and membership management system. Already using CiviCRM? Come by to network with other organizations taking advantage of CiviCRM and get the inside scoop on new or existing features never explored.
We hope you will join us!
- 7:30 am - Come network & eat FREE breakfast!
- 8:00 am - Introduction to the event
- 8:10 am - Talking Point 1: CiviCRM and what it can do for you
- 8:20 am - Case study 1: Gateway Off-Road Cyclists with Matt Hayes discussing his experiences
- 8:40 am - Talking Point 2: What's new in 4.7
- 9:00 am - Break (More networking & food!)
- 9:30 am - Case study 2: Girls On the Run with Maggie Siemers discussing her experiences.
- 9.50 am - Talking Point 3: What makes CiviCRM unique, The Civi Community, What's coming in 5.0
2710 Lafayette Ave.
Saint Louis, Misouri 63104