CiviCamp Hamburg 3-7 June 2024
Registration will be opened soon! If you want to be notified, send an email to Martin Peth, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The opportunities offered by the CiviCRM platform are rich and diverse: flexible configurations and set-ups, powerful extensions, APIs and integrations, and additional customization through multiple programming interfaces for developers. This CiviCamp focuses on conversations around technically advanced developments and setups whilst opening up the access to these complex topics for all CiviCRM enthusiasts and users. Last but not least, we want to foster international exchange with and among those who are shaping the future of CiviCRM: key users, implementers, core and extension developers.
Planned contents include:
• Introduction to CiviCRM, including extensions, APIs & Co.
• Presentation of the most important tools to customize your CiviCRM
• Inspiring showcases of sophisticated set-ups
• Workshops for developers and admins
• Improving existing functionality and making new things possible with CiviCRM during an extended, four-day sprint
Who is this CiviCamp for, And what To expect?
Whether you are just curious about what CiviCRM has to offer, a CiviCRM power user or a seasoned developer: This one’s for you! CiviCRM events bring together a diverse community of people, including users on all experience levels, administrators and coders. Learn about advanced tools and configurations from and with leading CiviCRM experts, (re-)connect with practitioners across the globe and set sail to where your CiviCRM journey might lead you.
If you have not been to a CiviCamp before, think of it as part conference, part community meetup.
Get ready to:
• Learn about CiviCRM use cases, features and functionalities
• See how other organizations use CiviCRM and discover solutions to similar problems to your own
• Explore new developments and current challenges
• Contribute to the future of the CiviCRM ecosystem
• Feel part of the community and meet people doing inspiring work in nonprofits across the world
• Sharpen your skills to become a better CiviCRM user, administrator or developer
And: We are planning an international CiviCamp! Relevant parts of the program will be held in English - topic suggestions in German or English are very welcome.
After the camp we will meet for an intensive sprint, attended by the CiviCRM core team! You are invited to volunteer some time to improve the CiviCRM universe even more and work on solutions with other users and developers. Advanced technical skills are not required to participate – documentation and creation of use cases are valuable contributions, too!
Call for participation
Become part of the CiviCamp program and host a session in German or English. By default, sessions will be presentations of about 45 minutes. Very quick inputs can be given in the “lightning talk” section. If your topic requires another format, let us know.
If you want to contribute to the program send a brief email with your working title and short description to Martin Peth, email@example.com.
Hamburg, Hamburg 22111