CiviCRM User Training - San Francisco (before DrupalCon SF)
** This session is scheduled to coincide with DrupalCon SF 2010 (the conference begins on April 19th).
Participants will be divided into "tracks" based on skill-level and experience with CiviCRM, as well as specific interests.
The agenda will be finalized based on participant mix. Topics may include:
- * Introduction to CiviCRM - what does it do and how can it help you?
- * Installation and configuration
- * Integrating CiviCRM with your public website
- * Using the Contribution, Event and Membership modules
- * Collecting and exposing data to constituents (custom data, profiles, captcha, views...)
- * Getting more involved with CiviCRM - how your organisation can help improve CiviCRM
Participants should bring a laptop with wifi capabilities to the session. We wlll be doing a series of hands-on exercises using specially configured training installations of CiviCRM.
If you are new to CiviCRM, we strongly recommend that you read our new "free" online book - Understanding CiviCRM - in preparation for the training.
There will be a $300 charge for this event to cover expenses. The costs go toward event and travel expenses, and any surpluses will go toward funding improvements to CiviCRM. If your organization can't cover this cost - send email to lobo @ civicrm dot org to discuss options for bartering services in exchange for a discount up to a maximum of 50% of the cost. Requests for barter must be submitted to us no later than March 1, 2010.
3543 18th Street
(3 blocks from 16th St. / Mission BART station)
San Francisco, California 94110
|Full-day Training||$ 300.00|