User and administrator training (before CiviCon Colorado 2016)
The course is aimed at:
- Administrators at organisations who have decided to start using CiviCRM
- Administrators from organisations who already use CiviCRM but want to get the most from their system/understand what is possible
- Implementers and developers who want to increase their understanding of CiviCRM from the end user and administrator perspective
Topic areas include:
- Introduction to CiviCRM - what does it do and how it will help your organisation
- Installation and configuration - making CiviCRM work for you
- Custom fields - extending CiviCRM to meet your data requirements
- CiviCRM components - including events, mass mailings, members, financial contributions, case management, reporting and more
- Website integration - how does CiviCRM work with Drupal, Joomla or Wordpress
- How to access further support and the CiviCRM community
The course includes a series of practical exercises using specially configured installations of CiviCRM. Also we will share examples of previous projects, help with specific issues and talk about the challenges facing your organisation.
Participants should bring a laptop to the training so they can take part in the exercises. If you are new to CiviCRM, we recommend that you give yourself a good understanding of the basics of CiviCRM by browsing the free online book in preparation for the training.
To really round out your knowledge of CiviCRM. please register for CiviCon Colorado - the annual north American CiviCRM conference where you will meet and learn from the people that make CiviCRM happen. CiviCon attendees get a $50 discount on this training.
By registering to the conference first, you will receive in your confirmation email the discount code to save $50 off of this training.
Fort Collins, Colorado 80523
|Two days training
|One night in single
|One night in double
|Two nights in single room
|Two nights in shared room
|Three nights in single room
|Three nights in shared room
|Please select your arrival date