Melbourne CiviCRM Meetup
Second meetup of 2019, a workshop style session discussing challenges submitted by attendees in advance.
This session will focus on 'Contacts' - we invite participants to 'lead' on a topic, and share your experiences with the group. Suggested topics from the following items:
- Contact pages - Summary and Dashboard
- Custom Fields - tabs or inline
- Contact Reports
- Civisualize Extension Contact dashlet
- Advanced Search for Contacts
- Search Builder for Contacts
- Deduping Contacts
- Scheduled Reminders based on Contact Fields
- Contacts vs Users (CMS)
- Syncing users to contacts
- Access Control Lists
- Webforms to capture Contact Information
Feel free to propose other agenda items to this meetup, perhaps some current issues you have, or new learnings.
All CiviCRMers welcome - users, administrators, developers, newbs etc
About the Venue - Melbourne Business School, 200 Leicester Street
- The 'Grattan', Ground Floor, has a large screen display PC/Mac - maximum of 36 people.
- The canteen will be open, and food/drink (non alcoholic) permissible in the room as long as we clean up.
Queensberry Hotel nearby for a drink after.
Looking forward to seeing you there.
200 Leicester Street
"Grattan Theatre", ground floor, Foster's wing
Carlton, Victoria 3053