If you need help evaluating, installing, migrating data, customizing, or trouble-shooting CiviCRM...there are a variety of self-service resources, and professional consulting and support services available. If you're looking for hosting services, check out this community-reviewed list of providers.
Self-service Support Resources
- CiviCRM user and administrator guide. Our online (and printable and purchasable) book.
- Documention wiki (additional documentation and resources, includes installation and upgrade instructions)
- CiviCRM developer guide
- Community support forums
- Search all CiviCRM sites for answers to your questions
- Intro and Advanced Training Presentations
- IRC channel - interactive support at irc.freenode.net #civicrm (more info...). Click here to access the CiviCRM chat room in your web browser. You will be prompted to pick a nick name.
- Additional developer resources...
If you or your organization needs professional consulting services for CiviCRM, check out our directory of firms and individual consultants.