Dernière mise à jour: 2014-02-13
Conçue pour CiviCRM 4.4. Cette extension pourrait ne plus être supportée.
Great custom search for searching and filtering on event participants in CiviCRM. Easily list just the participants who choose "session AAA" from your priceset options and send them all an email or SMS/Text message. Or get the total count of participants for priceset option "session BBB" so you know how many chairs and snacks you need to set up.
- Filter/view individual priceset options. (Such as search on participants who registered for a certain priceset session.)
- Choice of 3 layouts: one row per participant, or one row per line item, or summary totals for each line item option.
- Choose which columns to include in the results
- Includes memberhsip type and membership status in the results
- Includes information about who the participant was registered by.
- Includes age of the participant.
- You can control the date used to calculate the age, such as using Sept. 1 for school/youth events.
The GitHub project is at: https://github.com/sgladstone/com.pogstone.fancysearches