Dernière mise à jour: 2018-06-29
Conçue pour CiviCRM 5.28 et plus.
The CiviVolunteer extension provides tools for signing up, scheduling and managing volunteers.
- Define multiple volunteer projects.
- (Optionally) associate a project with a CiviCRM event.
- Define specific volunteer opportunities for each project with distinct roles and shifts.
- Allow volunteers to:
- sign up for specific opportunities themselves.
- express interest generally in volunteering, without signing up for anything specifically.
- Manually assign volunteers to shifts
- Log and report on volunteer hours
Developers within organizations that would like to use CiviVolunteer are more than welcome to participate in the development and testing effort. Contact us via the project's GitHub repository, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-888-223-6609.