Dernière mise à jour: 2023-01-09
Conçue pour CiviCRM 5.37 et plus.
Allows CiviCRM to send emails and process bounces through the SparkPost service.
It was designed with the following goals and/or features:
- be trivial to install and configure, even for the novice users
- self-configure when possible and check that everything is appropriately setup
- integrate as seamlessly as possible within CiviCRM, neatly replacing other email options
- be nimble and fast, and in particular use the REST API rather than SMTP, and use real-time callbacks
- have a 'service provider' mode in which the same SparkPost account can be used for multiple clients
- accurate processing of bounces with in-depth analysis and translation of all bounce codes
It sends both transactional and CiviMail emails through the SparkPost service. Bounces are processed through a callback (no need for an email account dedicated to bounce processing), but CiviCRM only processes bounces for CiviMail-originated emails. We are planning to extend bounce processing to transactional emails in the short term.
Opens and click-throughs as still tracked by CiviCRM as there is no added-value in having these tracked by SparkPost.