London user and administrator training - April 2011
We try to be flexible with the agenda to meet participant requirements and expectations, and the final agenda may change. Topics will include:
- Introduction to CiviCRM - what does it do and how can it help your organisation
- Installation and configuration - making CiviCRM work for you
- Custom data and profiles - extending CiviCRM to meet your data requirements
- CiviCRM components - including event, mail, member, contribute, case, report, grant and pledge
- Website integration - the whys and hows of making CiviCRM work with Joomla or Drupal
- Support and the CiviCRM community - what happens after this training
If there is something specific that you would like to see covered, let us know on the event Wiki page (details in confirmation page and email).
The session will include a series of hands-on exercises using specially configured training installations of CiviCRM. Participants should bring a laptop with wifi capabilities to this training to they can take part in these exercises. If you are new to CiviCRM, we strongly recommend that you read the free online book - CiviCRM a comprehensive guide - in preparation for the training.
About Event Fees
Event fees go toward meeting the expenses involved in running this training. Any surpluses will go toward improving CiviCRM and the CiviCRM community.
116-120 Goswell Road
London, EC1V 7DP