May 28: CiviCRM Campfire Chat
This month we will focus on what it takes to choose and maintain the right environment to keep CiviCRM running well in production.
Mikey O'Toole (@mikeymjco) and Alan Dixon (@adixon) will be discussing:
- How to choose the right hosting environment and systems
- Keep those systems up-to-date, backup and protect your data
- Manage your code and dependencies
- Get and plan for support and
- Find a partner for building new features, custom code and design work.
Date: Friday, May 28, 2021
Time: 9 am PDT, 12 pm EDT, 5 pm London
Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
Find your local time.
The first 30 minutes of the chat, we will have time for socializing, asking questions and sharing resources. The following hour will be spent on demos and Q&A. You are welcome to drop in any time during the meeting.