On Monday September 20th we are organizing a Virtual Meet Up in English again. We hereby like to invite all CiviCRM users and people who are interested in CiviCRM, to our Free CiviCRM Webinar.
- An introduction to CiviCRM with a demo
- Integration CiviCRM with Ms Outlook 365
- Using ACL roles to control access to sensitive data
- Organising work with the Dataprocessor
- Room for short or longer presentations by participants
Registration and Agenda
During the webinar topics will be discussed in different "rooms", questions will be answered and if applicable we will demo certain situations.
Feel free (i.e. we would love it!!) to add topics to the agenda and share your own experiences and challenges.
To join, click here for more information and to register.
You can find details of the provisional agenda and the link to the webinar here.
On the day of the webinar, we will send you the link to the webinar again.
Date: Monday 20 September 2021
Time: 15.00 till 16.30 hrs. CET (Amsterdam)
Betty Dolfing, T. +316 48 47 74 81, firstname.lastname@example.org
Erik Brouwer, T. +316 21 56 54 52, email@example.com