This Fourth meetup of 2019 will have the theme 'Contact Management' - based partly on some of the issues raised by attendees on the meetup issue queue, and some additional Contact related items building on the foundation of the last 2 sessions.
Suggested topics from the following items:
- Contact Reports - understanding Contact Growth, and 'health' though reporting
- Report Builder - identify 'new' contacts, identify missing values
- Contact Counts - why CiviMail often shows fewer 'emailable' contacts than the group total
- Measuring Engagement Via Searches - Summary Fields Extension
- Civisualize Extension Contact dashlet
- Syncing Users (CSM) with Contacts
- User roles based on Memberships or Groups
- Access Control Lists
- Webforms to capture Contact Information
Feel free to propose other agenda items to this meetup, perhaps some current issues you have, or new learnings.
- Add an Issue to our Melbourne CiviCRM Meetup issue queue
- Click 'Sign In' top right and follow the instructions
- Register a new CiviCRM username if you don't have one (TIP - avoid spaces in your username)
All CiviCRMers welcome - users, administrators, developers, newbs etc
About the Venue - Melbourne Business School, 200 Leicester Street
- Park Theatre, Ground Floor, has a large screen display PC/Mac - maximum of 36 people.
- The canteen will be open, and food/drink (non alcoholic) permissible in the room as long as we clean up.
Prince Alfred Hotel nearby for a drink after.
Looking forward to seeing you there.