I'm please to announce the release of a new Smart Debit extension for CiviCRM 4.7.
The new extension is based on the vedaconsulting (https://vedaconsulting.co.uk) extensions for previous releases of CiviCRM but is rewritten and includes a number of new features and enhancements. Development and Testing has been funded by Circle Interactive (https://circle-interactive.co.uk) and implemented by MJW Consulting (https://www.mjwconsult.co.uk).
The new extension includes the following features and enhancements:
- Integrated reconciliation functionality - useful when smart debit and civicrm are not in sync (for example, you've been using smart debit before you integrated it with CiviCRM).
- Easy to use settings page with context help.
- Automated daily synchronisation with smartdebit for all successful/failed transactions.
- Supports both recurring and non-recurring transactions.
- Updated "Bank approved" direct debit mandate display in contribution confirmation pages.
The extension can be found here: https://github.com/mattwire/org.civicrm.smartdebit and documentation is available on the github wiki at https://github.com/mattwire/org.civicrm.smartdebit/wiki
The mandate looks like this:
Reconciliation looks like this:
|61.87 KB||61.87 KB|
|44.89 KB||44.89 KB|