This is an open invitation for everyone in the Asia/Pacific region to join other Australians, New Zealanders etc. on-line to catch-up and discuss all things CiviCRM. If you are a CiviCRM user, developer or casual user with questions, then you are most welcome to join us.The meeting is only 1 hour and has a set agenda (depending on number of people attending this may be shortened).
- Introductions and welcome to new people
- Discuss what's going on in the wider CiviCRM community around Australia and New Zealand
- Discuss new projects, challenges and wins!
- Discovered CiviCRM extensions and new CiviCRM extensions that have been released
- CiviCRM PRs, CiviCRM bugs and musings about CiviCRM features we would like to see materialise
- And of course, we pick a volunteer for next meeting chair
The next meeting is Thursday, 21st May 2020 at 2pm AEDT (Convert to your local time zone)
- To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/vdg-vroc-jkm
- Connect a headset with a microphone to your computer for audio, the camera is optional
- Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +61 02 9051 3228 and enter this PIN: 379 272#
- To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/vdg-vroc-jkm?hs=5
- Timezone converter, use the following link to convert to your local timezone, https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/aedt