For the first time in 2021 we are organizing a Virtual Meet Up in English. We hereby like to invite all CiviCRM users and people who are interested in CiviCRM, to our Webinar on 1 March.
For new users:
* An introduction to CiviCRM with Demo
* What does an implementation involve?
* Current users share their experiences
For current users:
* Which new extensions or applications might be of interest to your organization?
* Demo of the Data Processor extension
* Demo by current users
Registration and Agenda
During the webinar topics will be discussed in different "rooms", questions will be answered and if applicable we will demo certain situations.
Feel free (i.e. we would love it) to add topics to the agenda and share your own experiences and challenges.
To join, click here for more information and to register.
You can find details of the provisional agenda here.
On the day of the webinar, we will send you the links again.
Date: Monday 1 March 2021
Time: 15.00 till 16.30 hrs. CET
Betty Dolfing, T. +316 48 47 74 81, email@example.com
Erik Brouwer, T. +316 21 56 54 52, firstname.lastname@example.org