This is an open invitation for everyone in the Asia/Pacific region to join other Australians, New Zealanders etc. on-line to catch-up and discuss all things CiviCRM. If you are a CiviCRM user, developer or casual user with questions, then you are most welcome to join us.The meeting is only 1 hour and has a set agenda (depending on number of people attending this may be shortened).
- Introductions and welcome to new people
- Discuss what's going on in the wider CiviCRM community around Australia and New Zealand
- Discuss new projects, challenges and wins!
- Discovered CiviCRM extensions and new CiviCRM extensions that have been released
- CiviCRM PRs, CiviCRM bugs and musings about CiviCRM features we would like to see materialise
- And of course, we pick a volunteer for next meeting chair
Meeting date and time has been updated:
The meeting has been updated to be on the Thursday 24th September at 2pm rather than Thursday 17th September as we are now shifting to the 4th Thursday of every month.
- To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/vdg-vroc-jkm
- Connect a headset with a microphone to your computer for audio, the camera is optional
- Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +61 02 9051 3228 and enter this PIN: 379 272#
- To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/vdg-vroc-jkm?hs=5
- Timezone converter, use the following link to convert to your local timezone, https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/aest