Global Community Summit: Barcelona Details
How to get there
Google Maps for Car & Taxi instructions:
FROM BARCELONA AIRPORT TO THE VENUE
- By Bus to Sitges + Taxi
The best option is to take a bus that will take you to Sitges and then from there take a taxi to the house.
- Take the bus from the company Monbus from the Airport to Sitges. The bus stop is in Terminal 1 of the Airport. If you arrive to Terminal 2 you will need to take the Shuttle from T2 to T1. The ticket is 7€ one way, 8€ two way. The frequency is each 30' and it will take you to Sitges in 25'
- From Sitges you can take a taxi to the house. You have to get off the Bus in Sitges - Parc Can Robert Stop and then walk 100 mts through the tunnel until you arrive to the Taxi Stop. If there are no taxis available, call +34 938941329 and ask for a taxi for the "Oasis Zone" or ask to the Organizers to ask one for you. This should be a 15' ride and the price 12€ aprox.
- Alternatively there will be 1 or 2 cars available to do the Venue - Sitges ride so if you arrive on Thursday 3rd afternoon it is highly likely that we will pick you up in Sitges.
Monbus Timetable from the Airport
Bus Stop "Oasis Zone"
Walk through the tunnel
Taxi Stop: Call +34 938941329 and ask for a taxi for "La parada de Oasis"
- By Car
If you are renting a car, arriving to the Venue from the airport will take you less than 30 minutes. There is a Toll of 7€ approximately but it's definitely worth it if you want to avoid 20' of curves. You can find the details here
FROM BARCELONA DOWNTOWN TO THE VENUE
- By Train to Sitges + Taxi
The best option is to get to Sitges by Train and then take a Taxi to the Venue.
Getting to Sitges by Train:
- By Taxi (warning!)
The best option is to take a Taxi to Sitges (15' ride) and then take a Bus of the company Monbus to the Airport.
- Sitges: +34 938941329
- Sant Pere de Ribes: +34 938964725
- Text in spanish for asking a taxi from Sitges to the Venue: "Hola, necesito ir a Can Ramonet en Sant Pere de Ribes"
- Text in spanish for asking a taxi from the Venue to Sitges: "Hola, necesito un taxi que me recoja en Can Ramonet para ir a Sitges"
The nearest town is Sant Pere de Ribes which is at 10' car ride or 2.5 km (30' walk). Another alternative is to stay in Sitges that has a big hotel infrastructure. From Sitges to the Venue you will need to go by Car or Taxi (15' drive).