If you need help evaluating, installing, migrating data, customizing, or trouble-shooting CiviCRM...there are a variety of self-service resources, and professional consulting and support services available.
Self-service support resources
- CiviCRM user and administrator guide. Our online (and printable and purchasable) book
- CiviCRM StackExchange site. Community question and answer resource.
- Community forums. New features, extensions and bug report discussions. Beta testing discussion.
- Documention wiki (additional documentation and resources, includes installation and upgrade instructions)
- CiviCRM developer guides
- Upcoming meetups and trainings
- Search all CiviCRM sites for answers to your questions
- Mattermost - interactive support with community developers and Core Team
- Additional developer resources...
If you or your organization needs professional consulting services for CiviCRM, check out our directory of firms and individual consultants.