Become a membership expert in CiviCRM by participating in our beginner and intermediate level membership classes offered on November 6th & 7th.
Click here to register for both the Fundamentals of Membership Management and Organizing a Membership Renewal Campaign at a special discounted rate.
For new users of CiviCRM, as a refresher course or for training new staff
Membership is the cornerstone of most nonprofit organizations and CiviCRM has the tools to help you easily organize and manage your membership data. Do you need to send renewal reminders? Are there several different categories of memberships that you need to track? What about creating special promotions for a membership drive? This class can help!
This class will provide a good introduction to the many features available in CiviMember.
Leave this class with the skills to:
- Set up membership categories
- Customize the membership module to fit with your organization’s membership requirements
- Create an online membership page for new member sign-up and renewal
- Manage and track membership
- Configure automated renewal reminder emails
- Create a membership report for your home dashboard
- Offer specials on membership dues using discount codes
Review of the basics of contacts, searching, emails and groups will be included throughout the class to better prepare you for using the CiviMember module.
For more information, contact our training manager Susan Engeman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon completion of this beginner class, take your skills to the next level and register for our intermediate level class: "Organizing a Membership Renewal Campaign with CiviCRM".