Online User and Administrator Training
This will be an online version with a small number of participants (maximum 12) of the regular two-day user and administrator training course. As usual, we will try to be flexible with the agenda to meet participant requirements and expectations, and the final agenda may change. Topics will include:
- Introduction to CiviCRM - what does it do and how can it help your organisation
- Installation and configuration - making CiviCRM work for you
- Custom data and profiles - extending CiviCRM to meet your data requirements
- CiviCRM components - including event, mail, member, contribute, case, report, grant and pledge
- Website integration - the whys and hows of making CiviCRM work with WordPress or Drupal
- Support and the CiviCRM community - what happens after this training
If there is something specific that you would like to see covered, let us know on the event Wiki page (details in confirmation page and email).
The online session will include a series of hands-on exercises using specially configured training installations of CiviCRM. Participants should have a computer setup for online webinars (eg Zoom calls with audio, video). You'll need a keyboard to do the exercises, so a tablet or phone on their own will be too inconvenient.
Ten percent of the event fees will go toward improving CiviCRM and the CiviCRM community.
Joe Murray will be teaching this course for the fifth time. Joe has been using and contributing to CiviCRM since 2005, is a co-author of Using CiviCRM and leads JMA Consulting.
|Two full days training||$ 600.00|
|Two full days training - small org (<$100k annual budget)||$ 450.00|