CiviCamp London 2023
This one day conference will be of interest to:
- Those who are thinking about using CiviCRM within their organisation and want to find out more;
- New and existing users of CiviCRM who want to understand the latest developments.
If you have questions, there will be a number of UK based CiviCRM experts in attendance who can help. You will also be able to talk to staff from other organisations who already use CiviCRM, and make connections that will help you in the future.
There will be various sessions during the day, plus an opportunity for people to bring their own issues or ideas to share and problem solve in our ‘CiviClinic’ session.
You will be able to choose your own schedule through the day, attending the sessions that will be most beneficial to you. The session list will include:
- CiviCRM Introduction and sessions which explain core ideas in detail;
- Sessions which explain additional CiviCRM functionality like Events and Membership;
- Sessions which will be of wider interest, like the 'CiviCRM case studies' and interactive discussions
The event fee will cover the building hire and includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day. If you have any dietary requirements, please let us know on the registration form.
Please be aware there are limited places for this conference. Reserve your place whilst spaces are still available.
Registration will close on Monday 12th June 10am.
The Seven Dials Club is within a 5 minute walk from Covent Garden Tube Station or 10 minutes from Tottenham Court Road Tube Station
Photography will take place during the day and these photos may be used for future promotional purposes. If you would not like to be photographed, please make us aware.
42 Earlham Street
London, WC2H 9LA