CiviCon’s comprehensive two-day, hands-on training course will cover the configuration, administration, and everyday use of CiviCRM. Training is geared towards administrators and end-users who are using or still evaluating CiviCRM. This course is also recommended for implementers and developers who want to fully understand CiviCRM’s out-of-the-box features and configuration options.
Topic areas will include:
- Introduction to CiviCRM - what does it do and how can it help your organisation
- Installation and configuration - making CiviCRM work for you
- Custom data and profiles - extending CiviCRM to meet your data requirements
- CiviCRM components - including events, mail, member, contribute, case, report and more
- Website integration - the how and why of making CiviCRM work with Drupal, Joomla or Wordpress
- Support and the CiviCRM community - what happens after this training and how to access resources?
Participants should bring a laptop with Wi-Fi capabilities. (We recommend you install Chrome or Firefox.) If new to CiviCRM, we strongly recommend reviewing the free online CiviCRM User and Administrator Guide before the training.
Lunch will be provided on both days.
2150 Allston Way
|Two day training||$ 600.00|