Register for CiviCon London 2016 to receive a £50 discount code for this training course
We try to be flexible with the agenda to meet participant needs and expectations, and the final agenda may change.
Topic areas include:
- How CiviCRM works - code layout and architecture
- Extending CiviCRM - hooks, APIs, custom PHP files and templates.
- Native Extension - civix and more.
- Testing - unit tests and webtests
- Advanced features - message templates, batch update via profile, checksum authentication, command-line scripts.
- Internationalization - including translation tools and multilingual sites
- Integration with Drupal, Joomla and Wordpress - including user/contact synchronization, Profiles, Organic Groups, Views2, Joomla extensions
- Debugging - tips and tricks
Participants should bring a laptop with wifi capabilities to this training so they can take part in training exercises. You should have a local copy of the latest stable release of CiviCRM installed and running on your laptop, as well as a text editor that you can use to view and edit PHP and HTML code.
If you are new to CiviCRM, we strongly recommend that you review the free online book - CiviCRM a comprehensive guide, especially the developer section, in preparation for the training. If scheduling allows, consider attending a CiviCRM User and Administrator training session prior to this class.
London, London E1 6LA
|2 day training||£ 450.00|