THE SPRINT IS NOW FULL MOST DAYS. IF YOU WOULD STILL LIKE TO ATTEND CONTACT OLIVER ON OLIVERGIBSON@NORTHBRIDGEDIGITAL.CO.UK.
A week of collaboration, working together to improve CiviCRM.
Arrive the afternoon of Monday 10th spend the following 2 - 4 days days working together to improve CiviCRM, and optionally stay following weekend and enjoy everything that the Peak District has to offer!
Sprints are friendly and welcoming events that provide an opportunity for you to get to know the rest of the CiviCRM community and contribute back to the project. They are ideal for working on your pet project, learning about the latest developments in CiviCRM and building up your CiviCRM network.
Sprint attendees typically work in small groups on projects of mutual interest. Feel free to contact Olly (email@example.com) and Michael (firstname.lastname@example.org) before you register if you'd like to talk about your interests and how we can cater for them at the sprint. Otherwise, we'll be in touch once you've registered to talk through what you want to get out of the event.
Examples of areas we've worked on in previous sprints include:
- creating, reviewing and publishing extensions
- improving marketing materials
- improvements to core code
- increased test framework and coverage
- fixing bugs you have encountered
- documenting new features
- improving CiviCRM infrastructure (e.g. the extensions directory)
We recommend attending the full 4 days but if you can only make 3 (or even just 2) it's still worth it. We charge a fixed price of £220 for the sprint that keeps the event sustainable and covers all your costs while you are here. The longer you stay, the better the value! If you stay until Friday evening, it works out as only £44 per day for accommodation and food. Plus you're welcome to stay in the accommodation on the Saturday and Sunday following the sprint (though the last catered meal will be Friday evening).
- The sprint is at Kinder Court, Nether Ollerbrook Farm Kinder Court is only a 5-10 minute walk from the train station but the phone signal is very patchy / non existent in the area and you will struggle to find us if you don't know where you are going. The easiest way to find it is by the postcode S33 7ZG. Please ensure that you have directions before you set off (printed on a bit of paper is probably safest!) and avoid coming late at night if you aren't sure of the location - we don't want you to get lost!
- the internet connection is via a wired network. No wireless network is available. If your laptop does not have an Ethernet port please bring a USB to Ethernet dongle (e.g. this one available from Amazon) with you.
Hope Valley, Derbyshire S33 7ZG
|To cover meals and accommodation||£ 220.00|