The course is aimed at:
- Administrators / staff from organisations who have decided to start using CiviCRM
- Administrators / staff from organisations who already use CiviCRM but want to get the most from their system/understand what is possible
- Developers and implementers who want to start to work with/increase their understanding of CiviCRM
Topic areas include:
- Introduction to CiviCRM - what does it do and how it will help your organisation
- Installation and configuration - making CiviCRM work for you
- Custom fields - extending CiviCRM to meet your data requirements
- CiviCRM modules - including events, mass mailings, members, financial contributions, case management, reporting and more
- Website integration - how does CiviCRM work with Drupal, Joomla or Wordpress
- How to access further support and the CiviCRM community
The course includes a series of practical exercises using specially configured installations of CiviCRM.
Participants should bring a laptop to the training so they can take part in the exercises. If you are new to CiviCRM, we recommend that you give yourself a good understanding of the basics of CiviCRM by looking at the free online book -CiviCRM a User and Admin guide - in preparation for the training.
The course will be delivered by Oliver Gibson, from Northbridge Digital, who has over 9 years experience of helping organisations in the UK and further afield make the most out of CiviCRM.
As well as covering the specifics of CiviCRM, we will share examples of previous projects and help with specific problems and use cases.
The training will take place in Central Manchester (UK) at';
MACC 3rd Floor Swan Buildings, 20 Swan Street, Manchester, M5 4JW
See http://www.macc.org.uk/contact for a map location
For further information on the training please contact Oliver Gibson on +44 7830 27789 or email@example.com.
|Course fee (including lunch)||£ 450.00|