CiviCRM User and Administrator Training - Washington DC (March 2011)
We try to be flexible with the agenda to meet participant requirements and expectations, and the final agenda may change. Topics will include:
- An introduction to CiviCRM - what does it do and how can it help your organisation
- Installation and configuration - making CiviCRM work for you
- Custom data and profiles - extending CiviCRM to meet your data requirements
- CiviCRM components - including event, mail, member, contribute, case, report, grant and pledge
- Website integration - the whys and hows of making CiviCRM work with Joomla or Drupal
- Support and the CiviCRM community - what happens after this training
The session will include a series of hands-on exercises using specially configured training installations of CiviCRM. Participants should bring a laptop with wifi capabilities to this training to they can take part in these exercises. If you are new to CiviCRM, we strongly recommend that you read the free online book - CiviCRM a comprehensive guide - in preparation for the training.
About Event Fees
Event fees go toward meeting the expenses involved in running this training. Any surpluses will go toward improving CiviCRM and the CiviCRM community. If your non-profit organization can't cover this cost and has an annual budget of less than $100,000, we can offer 3 scholarships on a first come, first served based. Please email us ASAP if you're interested in applying.
901 E St., NW
Washington, District of Columbia 20004
|Two day training||$ 600.00|