Participants will be divided into sessions based on skill-level and experience with CiviCRM, as well as specific interests.
The agenda will be finalized based on participant mix. Topics may include:
- * Introduction to CiviCRM - what does it do and how can it help you?
- * Installation and configuration
- * Integrating CiviCRM with your public website
- * Collecting and exposing data to constituents (custom data, profiles, captcha, views...)
- * Advanced features - tokens, templates, checksum authentication, custom searches...)
- * Getting more involved with CiviCRM - how your organisation can help improve CiviCRM
If you're using CiviCRM already, bring a laptop that will let you access that installation. If you aren't a current user (but are technically minded) you should install a working copy of CiviCRM 3.0 in preperation for this meeting.
We also recommend that you read our new "free" online book - Understanding CiviCRM - in preparation for this event.
There will be a $300 charge for this event to cover expenses. The costs go toward event and travel expenses, and any surpluses will go toward funding improvements to CiviCRM. If your organization can't cover this cost - send email to lobo @ civicrm dot org to discuss options for bartering services.
79 Leonard Street, Suite #5
New York, New York 10013
|Full-day Training||$ 300.00|