Postponed: London Developer and Implementer training
Postponed: please note that this event has been postponed until 31 August / 1 September
We try to be flexible with the agenda to meet participant needs and expectations, and the final agenda may change. Topics will include:
- How CiviCRM works - code layout and architecture
- Extending CiviCRM - hooks, APIs, custom PHP files and templates.
- Advanced features - message templates, batch update via profile, checksum authentication, command-line scripts.
- Internationalization - including translation tools and multilingual sites
- Integration with Drupal and Joomla - including user/contact synchronization, Profiles, Organic Groups, Views2, Joomla extensions
- Debugging - tips and tricks
If there is something specific that you would like to see covered, let us know on the event Wiki page (details in confirmation page and email).
Participants should bring a laptop with wifi capabilities to this training so they can take part in training exercises. You should have a local copy of the latest stable release of CiviCRM installed and running on your laptop, as well as a text editor that you can use to view and edit PHP and HTML code.
New to CiviCRM?
If you are new to CiviCRM, we strongly recommend that you review the free online book - CiviCRM a comprehensive guide, especially the developer section, in preparation for the training. If scheduling allows, consider attending a CiviCRM User and Administrator training session prior to this class. You should also review the CiviCRM architecture blog post series.
116-120 Goswell Road
London, EC1V 7DP
|Two day training||£ 400.00|