Fundamentals of Contact Management (brought to you by Cividesk)
For new users of CiviCRM, as a refresher course or for training new staff
Contact management is one of the first steps to success with CiviCRM so get off to a great start by learning best practices for organizing contacts, managing relationships and communicating with your constituents. Did you know you can link multiple contacts into a single household? Have you come across duplicate entries? This class will help with all of that and more!
Leave this class with the skills to:
- Implement all of the different search options for contacts
- Segment your database using groups, tags and custom fields
- Send an email to a contact or a group of contacts from the CRM
- Track interactions with your constituents using activities
- Create an activity report and view it on your dashboard
- Easily merge duplicate contact records and clean up your lists
Time is reserved at the end of class for Q&A so feel free to come with questions specific to your organization.
This training is brought to you by Cividesk
Questions? Contact Susan Engeman, Cividesk training manager at email@example.com
Upon completion of this class, continue to improve your skills and register for one of our intermediate level classes.