Third meetup of 2019, a workshop style session discussing challenges submitted by attendees in advance.
This session will expand further on 'Contacts' based on feedback from the last session.
Suggested topics from the following items:
- Groups (including Smart Groups)
- Importing Contact Data
- Best practices e.g. when to use Tags vs Groups, Custom Fields etc
- Advanced Search - actions, show results as...
- Custom Search - Include/Exclude
- Discussion - Sync Contact Groups with CMS Roles (e.g. Memberships)
Feel free to propose other agenda items to this meetup, perhaps some current issues you have, or new learnings.
- Add an Issue to our Sydney CiviCRM Meetup issue queue
- Click 'Sign In' top right and follow the instructions
- Register a new CiviCRM username if you don't have one (TIP - avoid spaces in your username)
All welcome - newbs, users, admins, developers....
Venue - upstairs room at the Phillips Foote, 101 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000.
Drinks downstairs after the meetup.
Looking forward to seeing you there.
101 George St
The Rocks, New South Wales 2000