REGISTRATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO SUNDAY, JUNE 24, AT 6PM EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME
The first day of training will focus on concepts and skills for day-to-day use of CiviCRM. The topics covered will include:
- Using CiviCRM to track contacts, relationships between them, and activities involving them
- Using key CiviCRM components for tracking contributions, memberships, campaigns, grants, and events
- Creating forms for collecting information, donations, and event registrations on your website
- Communicating with your contacts using email and mail-merge tools and tracking communication preferences
- Getting support and the CiviCRM community for your needs after this training
The second day of training is centered on administration of an organization's data and CiviCRM installation. We'll cover:
- Installation and configuration - making CiviCRM work for you
- Data planning and custom fields - extending CiviCRM to meet your data requirements
- Site-wide settings for membership and case types - setting the groundwork for daily use
- Managing features - duplicate contacts, CiviMail, recurring scheduled jobs, and more.
You may register for one or both days, but if you are attending the second day only, we ask that you have at least some familiarity with using CiviCRM.
We try to be flexible with the agenda to meet participant requirements and expectations, and the final agenda may change. If there is something specific that you would like to see covered, let us know ahead of time by sending email to dave at civicrm dot org.
The session will include a series of hands-on exercises using specially configured training installations of CiviCRM. Participants should bring a laptop with wifi capabilities to this training so they can take part in these exercises. If you are new to CiviCRM, we strongly recommend that you read the free online book - CiviCRM a comprehensive guide - in preparation for the training.
About Event Fees
Event fees go toward meeting the expenses involved in running this training. Any surpluses will go toward improving CiviCRM and the CiviCRM community.
821 Varnum St. NE
Washington D.C., District of Columbia 20017
|Two day training||$ 600.00|
|User training (June 25) only||$ 300.00|
|Administrator training (June 26) only||$ 300.00|