There will be presentations and informal group discussions on a variety of topics based on participant interest. Possible topics include:
* Extension development
* Creating and extending reports
* Customizing forms and screens using jQuery
* Debugging tools
* Optimizing CiviCRM for larger datasets
* Improving CiviCRM integration with Drupal modules: Views, Entities, Rules
* Incorporating Symfony2 as CiviCRM's primary framework
Developers working on a current project are welcome to "co-work" at the camp.
Coffee and lunch will be provided.
This camp is open to developers who are new to CiviCRM. However attendees should have experience with PHP and MySQL.
Attendees should have a current version of CiviCRM installed and running locally on their laptops.
3543 18th Street
(3 blocks from 16th St. / Mission BART station)
San Francisco, California 94110
|To cover lunch and venue expenses||$ 25.00|