The course is aimed at administrators and users from organisations that are either using CiviCRM or are interested in evaluating it. It is also of use to implementors and developers who need a complete understanding of CiviCRM’s "out of the box" features and configuration options.
Topic areas will include:
- Introduction to CiviCRM - what does it do and how can it help your organisation
- Installation and configuration - making CiviCRM work for you
- Custom data and profiles - extending CiviCRM to meet your data requirements
- CiviCRM components - including events, mail, member, contribute, case, report and more
- Website integration - the how and why of making CiviCRM work with Drupal, Joomla or Wordpress
- Support and the CiviCRM community - what happens after this training and how to access resources?
The session will include a series of hands-on exercises using specially configured training installations of CiviCRM. Participants should bring a laptop with Wi-Fi capabilities to this training to they can take part in these exercises. If you are new to CiviCRM, we strongly recommend that you read the free online book (http://book.civicrm.org/user) in preparation for the training.
801 N Capitol Street NE
Washington, District of Columbia 20002
|Two day training||$ 600.00|