User and administrator training (before CiviCon Denver 2015)
The course is aimed at:
- Administrators at organisations who have decided to start using CiviCRM
- Administrators from organisations who already use CiviCRM but want to get the most from their system/understand what is possible
- Implementers and developers who want to increase their understanding of CiviCRM from the end user and administrator perspective
Topic areas include:
- Introduction to CiviCRM - what does it do and how it will help your organisation
- Installation and configuration - making CiviCRM work for you
- Custom fields - extending CiviCRM to meet your data requirements
- CiviCRM components - including events, mass mailings, members, financial contributions, case management, reporting and more
- Website integration - how does CiviCRM work with Drupal, Joomla or Wordpress
- How to access further support and the CiviCRM community
The course includes a series of practical exercises using specially configured installations of CiviCRM.
Participants should bring a laptop to the training so they can take part in the exercises. If you are new to CiviCRM, we recommend that you give yourself a good understanding of the basics of CiviCRM by browsing the free online book in preparation for the training.
During the course we will share examples of previous projects, help with specific issues and talk about the challenges facing your organisation.
2000 Buchtel Boulvard
Denver, Colorado 80210
|Event fees||$ 600.00|