London developer and implementer training
We try to be flexible with the agenda to meet participant needs and expectations, and the final agenda may change. Topics will include:
- How CiviCRM works - code layout and architecture
- Extending CiviCRM - hooks, APIs, custom PHP files and templates.
- Advanced features - message templates, batch update via profile, checksum authentication, command-line scripts.
- Internationalization - including translation tools and multilingual sites
- Integration with Drupal and Joomla - including user/contact synchronization, Profiles, Organic Groups, Views2, Joomla extensions
- Debugging - tips and tricks
If there is something specific that you would like to see covered, let us know on the event Wiki page (details in confirmation page and email).
Participants should bring a laptop with wifi capabilities to this training so they can take part in training exercises. You should have a local copy of the latest stable release of CiviCRM installed and running on your laptop, as well as a text editor that you can use to view and edit PHP and HTML code.
New to CiviCRM?
If you are new to CiviCRM, we strongly recommend that you review the free online book - CiviCRM a comprehensive guide, especially the developer section, in preparation for the training. If scheduling allows, consider attending a CiviCRM User and Administrator training session prior to this class. You should also review the CiviCRM architecture blog post series.
About our Fees
Event fees go toward meeting the expenses involved in running this training and help sustain and improve the project. Paying fees is a great way for your organisation to be a part of the sustainability plan for CiviCRM.
Many thanks to Millertech for their sponsorship of the event venue for this event!
8-9 Northumberland Street
London, WC2N 5DA
|Two day training||$400.00|