CiviDay is the annual celebration of all things CiviCRM. Join us as we work and learn together. More than 10,464 organisations around the world use CiviCRM every day to further their missions — yours could be one of them!
The CiviDay 2016 event is targeted to:
- End-users of CiviCRM who want to learn more about its functionality or get help with specific functions; and
- Decision-makers within non-profit organizations or civic associations who are curious about CiviCRM’s capabilities.
This year we will learn together with an afternoon of co-working. Come get help with any challenges that might be slowing things down for your organization. Very often, there is a solution available through CiviCRM!
In the evening we’ll have several presentations, including:
- Tadpole’s Dana Skallman’s basic introduction on using CiviCRM for your Constituent Relationship Management
- National Urban League's Lisa Taliano will share how CiviCase is used with new CaseType ACL hooks recently developed by Core included in the latest realease of CiviCRM 4.7
- Tadpole's Kevin Cristiano will demo an extension that helps theming in WordPress
24th February 2016
1pm - 5pm Civi Co-Working Afternoon
6pm – 7pm Presentation and Discussions
7pm – 8pm Networking Time
120 Wall Street, 8th Floor, New York, NY
Have questions about CiviDay 2016? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
80 Pine Street
New York, New York 10005