A comprehensive two day hands on training course covering the configuration, administration, and every-day use of CiviCRM. This event is aimed at administrators and technical users at organisations that are either using CiviCRM, or interested in evaluating it. It is also useful for staff at organisations that develop or implement CiviCRM who need a complete understanding of "out of the box" features and configuration options.
We try to be flexible with the agenda to meet participant requirements and expectations, and the final agenda may change. Topics will include:
- Introduction to CiviCRM - what does it do and how can it help your organisation
- Installation and configuration - making CiviCRM work for you
- Custom data and profiles - extending CiviCRM to meet your data requirements
- CiviCRM components - including event, mail, member, contribute, case, report, grant and pledge
- Custom searches and forms - using SearchKit and FormBuilder
- Website integration - the whys and hows of making CiviCRM work with WordPress, Drupal or Joomla
- Support and the CiviCRM community - what happens after this training.
If there is something specific that you would like to see covered, let us know by email.
The session will include a series of hands-on exercises using specially configured training installations of CiviCRM. Participants should bring a laptop with wifi capabilities to this training to they can take part in these exercises. If you are new to CiviCRM, we strongly recommend you skim through the CiviCRM User Guide in preparation for the training.
About Event Fees
The fees go toward meeting the expenses involved in running the training and associated sprint and include lunch and coffee breaks. Any surpluses will go toward improving CiviCRM and the CiviCRM community.
This course is offered as part of CiviCamp Montreal. Consider registering for the Camp and Sprint events as well.
If you have any questions, please contact: