Last updated: 2023-05-19
Works with CiviCRM 5.57 or higher.
Allows you to set up email "journeys" made up of a sequence of email message templates sent out at pre-defined intervals. Example use cases include:
- Newsletter signups: instead of just dumping new people on your list, how about introducing the organisation with a set of emails over a few weeks, maybe asking for a donation, before finally dumping them in with the others on the list?
- Got a one off donation? Put them on a donor journey that explains how grateful you are and ends up with a regular giving ask.
- Awareness raising 'course'.
- Multiple journeys can be defined, each with several steps although one contact can only be on one journey at one time.
- You can set different delays between steps for automated processing.
- You can limit automatic processing to certain times (or days or day-of-month) e.g. to only email people in the evening.
- Each message is based on a message template, and you can select a From address per step.
- Each journey uses a Mailing Group. A step can optionally add people to the journey's group.
- People can unsubscribe at any time.
Please take a look at the documentation.